23 February 2016

WINNER!!!

Today I went to Costco with Mandy.

It reminded me of all the times we carried groceries in for Rin-Dizzle.

Rin-Dizzle had to shop for her 6 kids, all their friends, her 13 day care kids, church members, and anyone else that may come into her heart. Grocery shopping was no joke.

While she went shopping - we would stay home and "do our chores". It gave us a little independence and I'm sure it gave Rin-Dizzle a much needed break.

I remember, every time she came home, my brothers would make a contest. 

Whoever could carry in the most groceries at once - WINS!!!

I have T-Rex arms. 

You would think me NOT a competitor.

I tell you what - I learned how to stack those grocery bags on my arms, carry multiple jugs of milk in each hand, and still have the strength and talent to bring more groceries in UNDER my arms.

I averaged 8 bags of groceries PER arm. That's not counting the bags I held in my hands and the jugs of milk as well. Not bragging - just telling you how amazing I am.

I WAS THE ULTIMATE WINNER!!!

I was UNSTOPPABLE - UNBEATABLE - UNAWARE that I was being played the fool. :(

All those years I thought I was WINNING...I actually lost... 

*sniff*

Well played, brothers....well played.

Just you wait. 

One day, Jesus is going to need help in with the groceries for heaven and guess who will be his number one pick?

BROWN SUGAR <3


No comments:

Post a Comment