02 April 2015

RESULTS!!!

I forgot to tell you what my results were!!!

I'm on a break until after Easters - because we all know how well Rin-Dizzle shares the love of God through food - I can't miss this one.

BUT - for my first 30 Day Isagenix Nutritional Cleanse Challenge:

I LOST 18.5 lbs & 28.5" all over!!!

I feel like those numbers could be better - so this next 30 days - I'm adding in exercise and really dialing in on my meal plan.


I'll be adding more calories at my snacks and hopefully that will help to satiate my hunger between shakes/meals. If I'm happier between meals - I hope that will help me stay on plan better as well.

If I get hungry at night - I'll drink a green smoothie :)

HOORAY!!!

I've still got a long road ahead of me - but I am being brave and showing you my results so far. Please don't share it - I'm too embarassed for that. I don't feel like there's much of a difference in my photos (people say there is) - but I know that whoever reads this loves me - so it's safe to share. 

*cheers* to another 30 Days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment