24 March 2015

ISAGENIX DAY?

hahaha - SO - blogging STILL isn't my forte.

Either are meal plans. :(

Don't fret - I'm not completely off the Isagenix bandwagon, but I fall off pretty regularly - now that I'm at the last week or so of the program.

I know that when my 30 days is up on Thursday and I take my last measurements and weigh in - I'll be disappointed in myself.

My results could be better. I could be smaller.

And I'll have to use those as a motivator for the NEXT 30 days...whenever I decide to begin that. ;)

I've had a bit of an attitude about though. I don't think it's the healthiest weight loss plan for me. It cuts too many calories out - makes me dependent on a product - it's MLM - AND it's pretty expensive.

BUT - I'm getting results. I'm losing inches, I'm out of my boot, and I'm learning that I can survive on a snack of 12 unsalted almonds. Portion control is a good thing.

That's enough motivation to continue Isagenix until I reach the goal weight and size that I know is healthy for me. :)

I just need to do it when it's NOT BROWN SUGAR MONTH. :)

Which reminds me - if I don't have your address (again) - please fill out this private form to be added to my Online Address Book:

www.postable.com/brownsugarchristensen


If you're uncomfortable with links and such - just email it to me or text me...or maybe you don't want my Brown Sugar Letter of Love...*sniff* and that's okay too...


No comments:

Post a Comment