16 March 2015

ISAGENIX DAY 17

It happened - I got my heart space broken at the Glass House. :(

Since I began - there's been a kid in there pretty regularly (I know - red flag) and he thought I was so hilarious (which I am) that he introduced himself. His name is Frank and he's from St. Louis, MISSOURI. <3

Every time he would come in - he'd wait in my line - and we'd chat about life. He always told me how happy I made him and that he looked forward to seeing me.

I look forward to seeing him too. He has dark brown hair, a crooked smile, and sad, brown eyes. I'm not saying that I thought we'd ever end up together, but I wanted to party with the kid for sure. 

Sometimes - I feel like my happiness is my superpower - like - I can help people be happy for a bit. I know that we all have to choose happiness, but sometimes people need to be reminded how it feels or what it looks like - so they can possibly make steps towards it. If I can be that glimpse for them - I want to be.

Frank hasn't been into the store for a couple of weeks...or at least not when I've been working. I'm disappointed when I finish a shift without seeing him (which is a good thing - sobriety isn't bad).

Today - FRANK CAME TO THE GLASS HOUSE!!! <3

And this is what he told me,
I've been staying away because of how I feel about you. And in the infamous words of REO Speedwagon, I can't fight this feeling anymore.

HAHAHAHAHAHA - no. THIS is what Frank said,
Babe (I love it when he calls me that), I've got some bad news...I'm moving to Vegas. (WHAT?! When?! *sad eyes*) Tomorrow. (NO!!!! We haven't even partied together yet) I know...(I'm having a party on the 28th) In Vegas? (No...here *duh*) I can't. My parents are here and they even brought my motorcycle. (imagining him on a motorcycle) I was hoping you'd be in here today so I could say goodbye...(SO SAD - but I understand...good luck...*sniff*)
And he walked out of my life as quickly as he walked into it.

No, I didn't get his number. No, I didn't give him a hug. It would've been appropriate - but I thought it would be creepy.

HELLO, BROWN SUGAR?! You never worry about being creepy any OTHER time.

THAT'S how I know that I liked him...I cared about being creepy.

THAT'S why I'm still single. I haven't mastered my creepy timing...among other things.

*sigh*


 
 
 
 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Fraaaaaaank!!!!! Don't gooooo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. He's gone alright...with the last bit of hope that was clinging to my heart space of perpetual lonliness...

      Delete