16 March 2015

ISAGENIX DAY 16

I had the opportunity to attend the Adobe Summit in the place of my coworker.

My mind was BLOWN and I am inspired to take classes...because there is so much that I need to learn when it comes to analytics and computers. And we ALL know how amazing I am at going to school....eek!

hahaha - I would have never thought my career path would lead to analyzing data...it's frightening to try something challenging. 

We'll just figure out a time to squeeze classes in and begin. ;)

I did not take a lunch to the Summit - but I chose wisely with my food - eating 3 different kinds of salad (including a cold, quinoa one) and only 1 scoop of rice - no desserts and plenty of water.

When it came time for snacks - I DID have my snacks packed and added some dried fruit to the mix.

The fact that there was FREE food EVERYWHERE - I feel good about my choices. :)

The only thing I DON'T feel good about is a sore throat that's threatening my demise....

No comments:

Post a Comment