12 March 2015

ISAGENIX DAY 15

I'm at the Adobe Summit for my company and there's free everything: FREE!!!

Popcorn, soda, tacos, boos, arcade games, air hockey (beat Jonny!!!), burgers - all FREE!!!

Even watching Imagine Dragons in concert was FREE (I made creepy eye contact with their ginger bassist!!!).

And I ATE. :(

My last shake & supplements were at 5:00 pm, but by 8:30 pm I'd walk 5 MILLION miles (or close to it), in a shoe for the SECOND day, and I was tired (still) & hangry.

I ate about 1 1/2 cups of fruit and 1/2 a veggie wrap...that's it. I know I wasn't supposed to eat, but that's what I chose - I CHOSE - to break meal plan with. :)

Was it as delicious as the french fries the boys had? :( No.

And for a bit there - I HATED being on a meal plan again.

Yet, throughout the night I found that I hated other things more:

>>Sore feet
>>Feeling fat

It takes me forever to get anywhere and the entire time I'm trying to get there - it hurts.

I was TWO people away from Imagine Dragons and I went to sit down because I couldn't handle standing on my feet any longer.

I get anxiety thinking about what I look like when I'm climbing the stairs - limping along - thinking about how far away we parked - simply sitting - helping my friend at the gym.

Not ALL the time, but it happens.

I'm in the process of trying to change and then learning to accept the time it's taking to see and feel that change.

It's tough. It really is. And at the end of some of my days (like today) - I don't feel like it's worth it.

...especially when the veggie wraps are gross ;)



2 comments:

  1. ...and yet you smile so beautifully in your pictures!!! I have to admit that I also hate meal plans!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha - I only know how to smile beautifully - especially when it's for YOU <3

      Delete