01 March 2015

ISAGENIX DAY 4

Cleanse Day 2 CRUSHED!!!

The weekend really screws me up when it comes to time.

It's fun to stay up late, sleep in (a little), and visit Ohana...but with all my talking story - I forget to take my supplements at the right time.

SO...hopefully that doesn't make me fat...ter. Ha!

I don't know if this is working (it's ONLY Day 4), but JUST IN CASE it is - I don't want to screw it up.

My sister told me she can see it working...in my face. Hahahaaaater!!!

I have noticed that I'm actually not hungry...I think I'm just bored? Or entitled?

Like, when I go to fill up my water bottle - and there's a chocolate covered pretzel shaped like Mickey Mouse - I would eat that without thinking twice. Not because I'm hungry, but because I gave that to my niece/nephew last week and obviously, they don't want it.

I do. :)

But, when I'm pretty limited on what I can have - I just know I can't eat it.

Does it make me sad? Yes.

Am I seeing how often I don't need to eat? Yes.

Am I starving? No.

Am I going to freak out and go crazy on food? Not for 30 days...promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment