28 February 2015

ISAGENIX DAY 3

I SURVIVED CLEANSE DAY 1!!!

I keep seeing posts about how awesome people feel, the energy they have, and how they don't even feel hungry...

Hold up - "Don't even feel hungry?!"

*SLAP*

I straight up - fell asleep at my desk.

EVERYTHING reminds me of food.

People are walking chocolate bars. My niece opens a bag of chips in a neighbor's house and I hear it. My heart is filled with sadness when I smell ANYTHING edible.

It's like I have a 6th sense for food and because it's being cleansed - my other senses have been kicked into ninja mode.

Which makes ME a ninja.

I may be experiencing different results right now, but I'm not dying. Plus, I was able to walk better in my boot.

If I hold onto those thoughts, my OCD, and Jesus - I'm going to CRUSH these 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment