01 March 2015

ISAGENIX DAY 5

HAPPY BROWN SUGAR MONTH 2015!!!

Sad Brown Sugar :(

This is the month that I do whatever I want - every day - to celebrate ME.

It usually includes enormous amounts of chocolate, traveling, eating out with my sister, and partying with my friends.

Today it included 3 hours of church, 8 Sunbeams (y'all should've heard me LAY. IT. DOWN), my boot, and meal prep.

I'm LAAAAAAME!!! :(

Although...I'm actually not feeling hungry. :) 

I'm still tired, but I'll be adding workouts next week...so that should do something to my energy levels...ha!

And there are a plethora of ways to celebrate Brown Sugar Month!!!

I just never thought that losing weight/inches would be a way to celebrate ME.

I'm feeling less lame already :)

2 comments:

  1. Holy meal planner!!! I need to do Bettah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another love/hate with my OCD :) Lucky, Bunny helps me keep my meal planning in check and realistic!

      Delete