10 February 2015

Day 34: Saturday Warrior

I knocked out early on Friday - so I could wake up early on Saturday to do my workout before work.

My sister and I were up and working on our fitness by 8:30 am...and I was still 15 minutes late for work...blah!

I really liked working out earlier - it helped me through my day. Plus, I drove to Logan as soon as I finished and it was nice to just hangout with one of my besties without a workout hanging over my head to do.

And when I mention Bestie Time (with a Fit Friend - just sayin')...it included some "Meal Plan Mishaps".

AND I ENJOYED EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!

We substituted turkey - for the meat in our meals at Chili's. We even ate sweet potato fries...ha!

We visited Natural Grocer and picked up some Organic Peanut Butter covered pretzels to share...?

The more I tell you - the more I incriminate myself.

I tried making healthier choices while making less healthy choices.......hahahaha

Trying...always trying...

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha! I seriously need your blog to be an App! MmmKay?! Pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha - why can't skinny, white boys love me like you do? ;)

      Delete