10 February 2015

Day 33: Proud of ME :)

I like Fridays a lot. They're my REST DAY and it feels so nice to come home and just REST after a 14 hour day.

Tonight - I was asked to go to Salt Lake and kick it with a co-worker after work.

No thanks - I have to wake up early and exercise before my 8 hour shift tomorrow.

Then - some of my best friends invited me to go to Wendover and kick it with them.

No thanks - I have to wake up early and exercise before my 8 hour shift tomorrow.

I feel so OLD!!! BUT - I also feel empowered - seeing that my choices are changing in favor of health.

I deserve to lose 25 lbs INSTANTLY for this!!!

Or maybe just make it through Saturday's shift - that'll work too :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!! Yes you do!!!! See you Saturday night hopefully!!!!

    ReplyDelete