26 February 2015

ISAGENIX DAY 1

It happened.

My foot kept hurting and after another crappy doctor appointment - I'm in my boot for 3 weeks again.

I have flat feet and my weight causes tendinitis. I'm told to lose weight to stop the tendinitis, BUT when I try to - it'll cause tendinitis.

*cuss words*

I've got to lose weight quicker than I have been....to get out of this boot and continue making steps (literally) towards better health.

I've chosen the shake/cleansing system of Isagenix.

I'll elaborate more later on (when I'm not supposed to be sleeping), but here's what I experienced today:

>>HUNGER...I'm sorry - 6 almonds ain't gonna cut it. And for all the girls in my challenge group who say they're not hungry - I'll cut you.

>>FATIGUE...I almost didn't make it home from my second job I was so tired. All these people talking about amazing amounts of energy are CRAY-CRAY.

But, I couldn't sleep last night because I was so nervous about starting this. And I worked 14 hours today.

I know I can do this - I've seen my friends' results and I want to change badly enough that I'll finish this.

I'm learning the system still, so it'll be interesting to see what the next 29 days bring.

I'm hoping for a few more almonds...

No comments:

Post a Comment