13 January 2015

Day 9: Blah

Just when I think I've got a handle on this meal stuff - I'm reminded that I'm a girl and that once a month I feel the need to consume EVERY.THING.

The End

hahaha - pretty much.

I haven't been feeling the best today - but I've kept on my meal plan and kept up on my water.

I checked my fitbit thingy and I'm definitely lacking on my steps.

That should make me feel bad - but I feel empowered.

9 days ago - I didn't even care about my steps.

9 days ago - I didn't enjoy chopped salad for lunch. (I honestly do now)

9 days ago - I WOULD have consumed EVERY.THING.

But, today - I didn't. :)

Did I clean my bathroom? Shower? Pack for my trip on Thursday? Make my protein shake for tomorrow? Wax my face? Wear a real bra today?

I DIDN'T CONSUME EVERY.THING.

*sheesh* 

Weird moment of the day - swooping up my nephew from a play date and making a new friend: Koa.
And NO - I did NOT feel the need to consume him...just the need to take selfies. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh! Koa's that green lizard on your shoulder right? .. I kid, I know it's a snak- I mean Bird!!!

    ReplyDelete