12 January 2015

Day 8: Rainy Days & Mondays...

I despise you Monday.

Even when I pack my meals on Sunday night - throw in laundry before I fall asleep - wake up in the MIDDLE of the night to switch it to the dryer - you always seem to make me out to be a fool.

I woke up late.

My laundry didn't dry.

I come up with a "Makeshift Monday" outfit (because white leggings alone are inappropriate for ANYONE wearing dark peach colored underwear...or maybe just in general) - make 15 million trips upstairs because I can't remember CRAP.

Finally - make it outside and meet rain.

Rain - that fuses with my hair to create a phenomena women in Utah rat their hair for hours for: BIG HAIR.

Rain - that stings my face and makes me repent for the curse words I'm thinking outloud.

I'm a grumbling mess and I want to punch all the drivers on the road in the throat.

Healthy living = Happy living? NOT. TUH-DAY.

I check my stupid fitbit thingy to see what stupid time it is because this day is stupid and rain is stupid and stupidstupidstupidstupid.

6:00 am? Fine. I'll drink my stupid protein shake and eat my stupid turkey bac...*nomnomnom*

*Brown Sugar transforming into a beautiful princess*

Well - maybe not a beautiful princess - but definitely a nicer version of Brown Sugar!!!

I've always been a crazy monster when I don't get food, but I know that before - turkey bacon would NOT have cut it.

It's only day 8 - but even in the rain - in an ugly outfit - late to work - my protein shake and turkey bacon have stomped out my hunger and given me happiness. Happiness that I thought only chocolate, peanut butter, and more chocolate could give me.

*sigh*

I'll make it through today...even if my bearded boyfriends didn't make an appearance. :(

I guess beautiful, bearded, manliness considers "safety first" when operating power saws in the rain.

*emotionally eating more turkey bacon* hahaha - I promise I'm still on plan!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment