06 January 2015

Day 2 aaaand I'm still fat.

HA! I know "it took time to gain weight - it'll take time to lose weight".

I'm pretty sure that I can gain 12 pounds instantly. INSTANTLY.

Like pudding...I'm like chocolate pudding.

AND with that realization - I quit!

:)

Nah - I won't quit. But, you know what did? My fitbit thingy. It's the Amazon version of a fitbit and it's cool, but it didn't record my sleep patterns, my steps this morning, and the clock was off. LUCKILY, Google exists and so does deleting and re-installing apps - so life is back on track again.

It really does make a difference. I like sliding the bar on my app to count the ounces of water I'm drinking. I like the little buzz my bracelet gives me to remind me to be active...which sometimes is standing up and marching in place...ha! I even get up to go to the bathroom because I know it'll add to my steps...I'm honest.

The Piyo beginning video was good. They have a "modifier" that does the exercises easier so that people who aren't in awesome shape can do them. I'm at a point - where I have to modify - the modified, but I tried my hardest. And you know what? My foot didn't hurt this morning :)

Although, I was super tired last night. I still feel like I'm running around - chopping food - and packing it. I think that it'll get easier as I go - and I'll try to learn time saving tricks. So far - I haven't mastered any of that.

I DID master my lunch though!!! I showed no mercy to the Trader Joe's Cowboy Black Bean Corn Quinoa veggie burger on a slice of whole grain bread with Laughing Cow cheese wedge spread!!! With every savory bite - I stared down that burger and told it who I was:

I. AM. CHOCOLATE. PUDDING!!!

Which - strange enough - I don't feel like eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment