22 October 2011

"I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation" - George Bernard Shaw

Now that I live at home - and all my friends live far away from me (especially when I don't have a car) - I find myself communicating with the same people...ALL - THE - TIME. I feel bad for these people - because I talk a lot. Lucky for you - our conversations are almost ALWAYS inspiring.

I don't want my blog to be another neglected child of my ADHD - so when I feel like I have nothing to say - I'll just post what I have said. :)


KAHE BOI
*Kahe (my 2 year old Hawaiian nephew) watching "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron"*

Kahe: Horsey Neigh!!!
Ladybug: For reals, Kahe? This movie SUCKS!
Kahe: Horsey Neigh!!!
Me: Dude, you would think the horses would talk...especially when there are only horses in the scenes. But, not in this movie - they all just neigh...it's almost creepy.
Kahe: Horsey Neigh!!!
Ladybug: WHY are we watching this?
Me: Because Kahe wants to...
                                         Kahe: Horsey Neigh!!!
LADyBUG
Me: I think that the narrator or voice for Spirit is Matt Damon!
Ladybug: No WAY! He would never do something this lame!

*Kahe running in circles - acting like he's riding a horsey neigh*

Me: *googling the voices of Spirit* Holy crap - there's an official site!!! Aaaannnnd...MATT DAMON IS THE VOICE OF SPIRIT!!!
Ladybug: WHAT is this world coming to?!

*Kahe runs straight into the fireplace and falls down (unhurt)*

Ladybug: BAHAHAHA!!! Never mind - this movie's worth watching! 




 


ROOTBEER FLOAT
RiN-DiZZLE
*I'm making a rootbeer float and sucking the foam off the top of it*

Rin-Dizzle: EW!!! That noise is SOOO dis-gusting!!!
Me: Why?
Rin-Dizzle: Because it sounds so gross!!!
Me: What does it sound like, mom?
Rin-Dizzle: Like...like...
Me: Someone sucking off the foam of a rootbeer float?
Rin-Dizzle: YES!!!






Ladybug: Guess what? I'm going to Vegas this weekend!
Me: Why?
Ladybug: Because I'm getting paid for driving back a car....
Me: Just don't look in the trunk...
Ladybug: Why do you say that?
Me: Because people don't just pay people to drive back their cars -
Ladybug: They do if they're super expensive, nice cars!
Me: Then those people don't pay you to drive them back.


*All of us are watching tv*

Ladybug: Mom, what does pompous mean?
Me: You
Rin-Dizzle: Arrogant...
Me: You
Rin-Dizzle: Self absorbed...
Me: Brat
Rin-Dizzle: Uhhhm
Me: YOU

*Ladybug flips me off* 

Rin-Dizzle: DE-VIN!!!
Ladybug: What? I was pompousing HER!!! 




Me: *with inner and outer ear infections* Ladybug - does my face look swollen?

*Ladybug looking at me and smiling*

Me: Nevermind - don't answer that...



1 comment:

  1. I love our conversations.. their soo funny... we should have our own reality show bc its REAL and funny semi inappropriate who am I kidding it could get way bad lol

    ReplyDelete