03 March 2015

ISAGENIX DAY 7

You guys!!! The best thing happened today!!!

Remember how I prepped a whole bunch of Salmon & Quinoa salads for my meals?

And remember how I actually didn't really like them? But, didn't want to waste them so I was forcing myself to eat them at lunch? I was making myself sick because I would have to guzzle water to finish each bite = sore stomach. :(

Today - I was dreading my meal, but I decided to try eating the salmon and quinoa alone with the salad on the side. Why this had not occurred to me beforehand is most likely from my OCD tendencies of following certain things too literally.

I even found some seasonings I had left at work for my eggs that I used to eat...last month...ha!

Results:

SO. DEE-LISH-US!!!

Like, so delicious that I'm making happy noises when I'm eating!!! Out loud - "NOMNOMNOM" - noises while I eat.

JESUS LOVES ME!!!

It's so great - I can't wait for lunch tomorrow! :)

& I even invested in humongous bowls to mix and eat our salad with. They may look silly, but my salad doesn't tick me off while I'm trying to stir it.

And a happy, eating Brown Sugar at lunch is safer for EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment