05 February 2015

Day 31: ONE MONTH = KARAOKE!!!

Can you believe it's been a month?

Yes...I slacked off for a bit at the end with my blogs - but I'm really getting the hang of this.

I need to stay put though - and get things organized for the week to come.

I've also been reading up on things and getting excited to tweak my diet here and there. 

Hopefully, I can get back into my weights pretty soon too. 

My left foot has been a little tender - but I'm hoping that the changes I'm making will help it to become stronger and happier.

I celebrated my month with some karaoke and this is the following conversation I had:
ME: Do I look smaller to you?
FRIEND I HAVEN'T SEEN IN A MONTH: Uhhh...a little?
ME: :( I just wanted to show you the progress I've made so you'd see how much it's worth it.
Is it worth it?

I see it everywhere - people lose 20-30 lbs and look like COMPLETELY DIFFERENT people.

I've lost 70 lbs before (TWICE) and people say,
"Oh yeah! I can see it in your face!"
*angry, bitter, hateful silence*

Why do I work SO hard to stay SO BIG?! 

Why does my FACE weigh 70 LBS?!

These are the kind of thoughts that I work through on a daily basis...sometimes even on a minute-to-minute basis...while eating chocolate through my tears.,,(I'll work it off - geez).

On the Piyo video - the instructor talks about how fun it is to have "Fit Friends". I've rolled my eyes at her - because her "Fit Friends" are in matching sports bras - with matching fake boobs and tans.




She's right though. 

Having "Fit Friends" IS fun.

MY "Fit Friends" never match me - do their own workouts - and can definitely kick the Piyo out of HER "Fit Friends". ;)

I still haven't decided on the why I'm trying to be fit - but I'm trying. I'm trying because my "Fit Friends" ARE fun and inspire me to be their "Fit Friend" as well. 

Mahalo "Fit Friends" <3

And even if I lose ALL 150-freaking-lbs from my freaking-face - it'll be worth it. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment