10 January 2015

Day 6 = Bootlegs are for Lovers

When your co-worker says she "owns Rio 2" and would love to give you a digital copy - you jump at the chance. These are the decisions that give you the coveted titles of
#1 AUNTIE
BEST AUNTY EVER
LADY THAT SLEEPS IN THE BASEMENT
Those are just a few titles I have earned.

The kids pop popcorn - dress in their jammies - and begin the movie. They wait patiently as the movie buffers...and buffers...and loads *phew*. They comment how it's a bit strange that it looks like it's shaking *I don't see it*. They politely question why all the titles and words are in Portuguese *Maybe our language settings are off*. Suddenly, a person walks in front of the camera.

And I'm faced with explaining what a bootleg movie is and why I brought one home for the children to watch.
#1 Auntie?
Best Aunty Ever?
LADY THAT SLEEPS IN THE BASEMENT
Bootlegs ARE pretty ghetto. I usually judge people that have them...ha! Yet, today - my workout was SAVED by a bootleg on YouTube. :)

I'm visiting my Ohana in Logan and you'd be proud:

  • Packed my meals for the weekend (with a few missing items...that could be easily replaced with EXTRA items I had - MEAL PLAN MIRACLE)
  • Packed workout clothes
I got my 8 hours of sleep - changed into my clothes - found the yoga mat (that's been missing for FOREVER = MEAL PLAN MIRACLE) - searched on YouTube for the exact video that I needed - found it in all its 'handheld recording of a TV with the exact Piyo video that I needed' glory - and ROCKED MY WORKOUT!!!

Shaky and possibly in Portuguese - I was thankful I didn't make excuses to miss this workout. 

It kept me on plan today - made me feel awesome (and sore) - and renewed my appreciation for things illegal. MEAL PLAN MIRACLE!!! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment