24 January 2015

Day 20: Saturday Night Fever

I've got to buckle down this week and get into a rhythm with my new job.

9 hours on my feet today. My feet are scuh-ream-ing!!!

I'm hoping that Piyo will help stretch me out and keep strengthening me as well.

I feel like I'm fatter...but stronger. Maybe I'm building more muscle...and that muscle is pushing my fat out...of my body?

Hahaha...I wish I could draw on my blog. Then you could see a horrible depiction of what I'm talking about.

Random moment today: My coworkers at my new job were talking about tattoos. They asked if I could draw. I replied without hesitating,
"No. Well...maybe for a weird children's     book. Did you want me to draw you a dinosaur?"
*weirdest looks ever...that can go in my children's book*

Hahahaha...I'm still here. No matter how many inches I lose!!!

2 comments: