23 January 2015

Day 19: It Happened...

I was explaining my life today to one of my coworkers and these exact words came out of my mouth:

"I'm tired and sore. And I'm a little stressed - but I know that if I do my Piyo it'll make me feel better".

WHO IS THIS?!

WHO AM I?!

*ugly cry*

Two nights ago - I did not - I repeat DID NOT - want to do my Piyo. 

My sister wasn't going to have that. She fought through my horrible attitude - set up our yoga mats - and we completed the workout.

It hurt - and I may have started out a bit lazy - but by the middle and end - I WAS ROCKING IT (in a modify-the-modified sort of way).

I was the Brown Sugar Demon - but was cured by exercise!!!

It's amazing how people really are helping me out. My feet are hurting (I gotta get used to retail again) and I asked The Boys to grab water for me. Jonny looked at me and said, 
"But...I thought you were walking downstairs with us now..."
And I fought through my attitude to take the baby steps I started this month. 

It's true - I'm my worst enemy sometimes.

I've got to fight through my attitude to be successful.

God bless all the people who will fight with me!!! <3

2 comments: