20 January 2015

Day 16: Stuck & Hungry

Today I started my travels back to Utah.

The travel gods were NOT on my side today - and now I'm looking for comfortable places to sleep in the baggage claim of the Denver Airport.

Tired and hungry (last meal was in Texas at 3:00 pm) - I wanted to count some wins today:


  • Totally ROCKED my workout this morning - even though I was tired and stressed because I still needed to pack
  • I thought I was going to die a few times when trying to make my flight connections - but I powered through and got to my gates on time
  • I got a PR on my steps count!!!
  • I actually had enough money in my account to buy a ticket home
  • I may be sleeping in the baggage claim tonight - but it's just another conversation I can have with a random person in the future
  • I smiled at every person that I could. That's how great I am feeling...and how creepy I can be ;)
I was supposed to fly into Idaho Falls tonight - stay with my awesome cousins - and then take a shuttle to Ogden...BUT the flight was cancelled due to fog.

My cool cousin was at the airport waiting for me with a bag of brown sugar - so I would know he was waiting for ME <3

AND - since my baggage is all over the place - United gave me a little bag with toiletries to help tie me over to tomorrow morning :)

Being healthy tomorrow is going to be a challenge - so I'll find a restroom here and pamper myself before heading to bed. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment