16 January 2015

Day 12: BREAK!!!

I know this will sound counteractive - but just hear me out.

Among the 6 million thoughts going through my brain - these were the most prominent.

Should I workout right after I finish - shower - and then have the night free?

Should I take a nap - kick it - and then workout before I shower and go to bed?

Yesterday - with all the traveling and catching up -  I didn't get to my workout until SUPER late.

AND - I had to YouTube it again. It was kind of awkward because I couldn't SEE the Piyo workout - I could only HEAR it. So, I was stuck watching a shirtless man do the workout and  I felt awkward when he asked me if his form was okay. 

Yes? I mean, he was buff...I just felt like maybe we should get to know each other better - before working out together, shirtless. Wait - I was supposed to leave my shirt on? 

I was just following what he did on the video!!! ;)

ANYWAYS - as I was pondering this life changing decision - the heavens opened and my mind was enlightened.

REST DAY!!!

PRAISE JESUS, IT'S REST DAY!!!

I'm almost embarrassed at how happy I am about this. I can't stop smiling. Can you feel me smiling as I type this? hahaha - YYYEEESSSUUUH!!!!

This is where it may be counteractive. I should probably be sad that I don't get to workout today. In all reality - I still can.

But, I'm feeling gross still (thanks womanhood!) and I'm still killing it with my meal plan and workouts.

I don't feel guilty for taking a REST DAY - because I'm EARNING it!!!

Maybe on Day 586 - I'll push through that REST DAY and workout. 

Maybe on Day 586 - I'll keep my shirt on too ;)

1 comment: