07 September 2011

Let it begin...

Have I ever told you how much I hate scrap booking? It could be for a number of reasons - but these are the ones I usually give to those who tell me to do it:
  • I'm not from Utah (I said it! hahaha)
  • I'm not crafty like the white Mormon girls who do scrap booking (or BROWN girls...if there are any)
  • I get distracted with ink pads
  • I eat glue (have since I can remember *happy sigh*)
  • I get overwhelmed...I feel like the pages are supposed to look a certain way and I can never get my pages to look that certain way
 So it makes sense that I hate blogging, right? It's like - scrap booking online, but there is no glue to eat.

Why am I on here?

I tried blogging before...but it was in my partying days and let's be honest - there isn't much time for bloggin' when you're boozin' <---bumper sticker, anyone?

But in the last few years - I've found a few reasons to jump back on the blogging horse:
  • Jesus <3....and he actually has nothing to do with the blog - but everything to do with me having time to blog (no more booze!)
  • Droid X - my need of posting pictures in chronological order has been filled and there will be pictures for ALL!!!
  • I'm moving away...again ;)
It's part of my ADHD - part of my life experiences - part of my heart - to welcome change and be on the move. My most recent moves in the past year have been Logan to West Valley City (DUB V <3) to Lehi almost to Australia, and now to Germany. A lot of people have told me to start a blog - so they can keep up with my life. 

I just want to make sure I have a life you want to keep up with. :)




1 comment:

  1. You are awesome. That is all. Are you liking that I'm totally creeping on your blog today and commenting on every post? It's because you are hilarious and I like reading what you write because I haven't see you in way too long!

    P.S. Are you really moving to Germany?

    ReplyDelete