05 February 2015

Day 28: RESULTS WEEK 4

I won't lie...I caved in for Super Bowl Sunday.

Luckily - not too much. 

I don't want to feel bad about my decisions to eat. I don't want to be that person who counts calories and feels bad about eating. I can't torture myself...it's not in my nature. Which - maybe I'd be more successful with things if I did..,but that's another blog.

Can I make better decisions? Yes.

Am I making better decisions than a month ago? Yes.

Will making bad food decisions really make me happy? No.

Can I begin again? Always.

WEIGHT:  LOST             -3.7 lbs 
ARMS:  N/A                      0"
LEGS:  GAINED              +1.5"
WAIST:  LOST                -0.5"
BUST:  LOST                   -1.25"             
HIPS:  LOST                    -1"

BOO to losing boobs!!!

HOORAY for losing ANYTHING ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment