28 January 2015

Day 24: Ugly Banana Pancakes

And I use the term, "Banana Pancakes" loosely.

It's a protein pancake that I use for one of my meals. The first couple we made in the frying pan were a disaster, so we baked the rest.

Did I throw the ugly pancakes away? Heck no, techno! That's expensive healthy food that I put my heart into!!!

I had training in Salt Lake City tonight. It was a nice break for my feet, but I was surrounded by candy!!!

Bowls of beautiful candy - calling my name. Luring me in with their seductive packaging.

I pulled a Joseph (biblical reference) and RAN AWAY!!!

IN THE MIDDLE OF TRAINING!!!

TO MY CAR!!!

Where my only friend, Ugly Banana Pancake, was waiting for me. Like a summer breeze that kisses your face. Ugly Banana Pancake.

I ate my deliciously unasthetic meal, drank at least 64 oz of water in less than 3 hours, and made the class laugh with inappropriate questions. :)

Mahalo Ugly Banana Pancake - together we conquered today.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did you delete your comment Bunny? Too many cusswords? ;)

      Delete
  2. Oooooo, where can I get my hands on this ugly banana pancakes?

    ReplyDelete